What a beautiful day it is today in pamplona. i don´t know the exact temperature but it is soo nice! a small breeze and blue skies. unlike yesterday when it rained, then it was sunny, then it rained, and so on. i walked all around the city today, eating lunch at a place called the Harp which is the only Irish establishment in town. I ate a tortilla de papa which is something like a cake, but made with potatos and some other delicious ingredients. pamplona is a wonderful place! although it is small, it seems very safe, very clean, and very easy to get around.
I also purchased a spanish cell phone today. The number is 693 248 992. Llamame!!
Hope all is well and everyone is happy. I am not sure what i am going to do the rest of the day but tomorrow Mike comes in and will be staying with me for a night or two. His is another kid from USC and is getting an apartment with the other 3 USC abroad students. How exciting!! i think i will be going to Barcelona on monday, or maybe tuesday if I can survive the superbowl (from midnight until 4 am here).
Paz, Amor, y Sauld!
rYAn
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment