Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday is a cloudy day

Buenos Dias.

Today one of my roommates Laura moved out and is on her way to Bilbao to live with her boyfriend. She was really nice and had lived in the apartment for 6 years!

I also walked to my university today and it took about 30 or 40 mintues depending on the building i need to walk to. this is compared to the bus which takes 20, but is not as fun because i don´t get any exercise or fresh air. i´ll probably alternate between the two but walk mostly.

Todays the first day i´ll get to speak english with someone here and it´ll be interesting. The peopel here speak so fast I have to grab words that I recognize and try and find an understanding, but so far its working.

Anyway im still trying to figure out a way that I can get photos onto a computer so I can upload them onto this. So, coming soon..

This monday I plan on going to Barcelona for a day or two and visiting some friends. I´ll be back though. Its only a 2 hour train ride!

Alrighty my time in this cafe is up so i need to go.

Hasta Luego

RyAn

1 comment:

  1. ooo.. have you been to barcelona before on your european trip? its one of my fav places :) i'm going to call you in like 2 mins...

    ~nessa.

    ReplyDelete