Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Helllloooooooo

Last night mike and I went out for his first night in and I showed him the town. We walked all along the back alleys of the Plaza del Castillo which is filled with shops and bars and cafes. it was a lot of fun. we went into each bar and tried to get of sense of what it was all about. it was actually rather funny because in each bar there were people of all ages (17 - 60) and they were all drinking. Not only that but all the parents had brought their kids into the bars and the kids were sitting in chairs playing with their toys while their parents were getting saucy. Then we headed home and got into bed around 11 1130. As soon as we got my roommate vicky and her friend were just sitting down for dinner. I asked her this morning and she said she came back at around 4 am, which was early because people here stay out until 8 or 9 am.

The whole town was closed today except for the churches and the bars. We spent the morning and afternoon with Hayley walking all around the city and around 6 pm Mike and I headed to the futbol game which we could see from my apartment. The tickets were sold out so we sat in a bar next to the stadium and watched it on the tube. We weren´t sure which team was Pamplona´s so we cheered for the team that had the same jersey as the people sitting next to us. Turns out that was the wrong team and instead of losing the game and being upset, we actually won the game afterall. Pamplona´s team is 2nd to last, so nothing to boast about. We plan on buying tickets and going to the game next sunday.

Tonight is the superbowl and it starts at midnight here. We plan on going to The Harp which I talked about earlier and then probably off to bed around 5 am if we can last the whole game. Tomorrow I´m going to see if I can catch the train to Barcelona where I plan on hanging out with Lena (from high school) and John (from houston). Should be an interesting day.

Thats all for now folks. Stay tuned for some more info!

Rizzzle

p.s. i cut my finger today pretty deep but i think it should heal up okay. i cleaned it and put on a bandaid, but it bled for a while. hahaha oh well :) HASTA!!

1 comment: