Monday, February 23, 2009

Amsterdam

Howdy y'all!!


its been a while and with good reason .... i've been in amsterdam! I met up with my really close friend Andrew Grotta along with John Roff and his girlfriend Julia Goldenstein. We stayed at the AAE Youth Hostel on 71 oosterpark.

Travel:
From Pamplona I took a bus to Madrid
From Madrid I flew to Munich
From Munich I flew to Amsterdam
Then took the train to Centraal Amsterdam
Then took a tram from Centraal to my Hostel
On my way back I took the train to Amstedam Airport
Flew to Frankfurt
Flew to Madrid
Bussed back to Pamplona
The trip was from 19/2/09 - 22/2/09

Stories:
I met up with John in the Madrid Airport because he is studying there and we had flights at similar times. So we discussed just meeting at the hostel and calling Andrew when we landed. Well it turns out that my phone doesn't work and Andrew's is off because it probably doesnt work either. We have no idea where he is, how to contact him, or if he knew how to contact us. So the first night we walked around, grabbed chinese food, stumbled in circles, then headed home around 2 am. We walked into the hostel and my room was on the first floor next to the stairs and as I was saying goodnight to JnJ I was opening my door when it popped open and andrew jumped out. Yeah. We were incredibly shocked and he had a huge laugh. Turns out he convinced the Hostel guy that he was my good friend and that he was waiting for me so the guy let andrew into my room to wait for me... Haha, not sure what that says about my hostel but it was a great suprise none the less.

Ay, gotta run to class. Will add more later :)


Palabra

No comments:

Post a Comment