Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jumping in Puddles

Is has rained for the past 2 days here straight. They call it the "invisible rain" because its really hard to see, but once you realize its raining, you are drenched. The rain doesn´t slow anything down here. It seems that everyone has an umbrella and even when its not raining, people still hold up their umbrellas because chances are within the next hour it will start to rain again.

I am currently in the University´s Law building in their computer lab where it is nice but the only thing you can use the computers for is internet and word documents. and there is a huge Jesus on a cross staring at me. i tried uploading photos but when I plugged in my camera nothing came up, and My Computer is disabled. Oy Vey.... eventually

Anyway Im not sure what im going to do today but I´ll make some adventure out of it. More and more international kids keep showing up so there are plenty of people to meet.

take care everyone!


Ry Mo

2 comments: